The Tactical Cross Draw Vest provides tactical professionals with both optimal protection and enhanced storage capabilities. Featuring four magazine pouches and a horizontal pouch for accessories, you’ll have plenty of room to store...
The Tactical Cross Draw Vest provides tactical professionals with both optimal protection and enhanced storage capabilities. Featuring four magazine pouches and a horizontal pouch for accessories, you’ll have plenty of room to store whatever you need for your mission. The heavy-duty mesh design and padded non-slip shoulder make for a vest that is both breathable and ambidextrous. An interior pocket serves as a hydration reservoir and rapid side-release buckles with durable YKK zippers allow you to put on and remove the vest in a flash. The vest features a sturdy drag handle and cut away shoulder system for rapid removal in an emergency. Ideal for pilots, maritime or vehicle operations among many others.
- Heavy Duty Mesh.
- 600D PU*2 DWR coated fabric.
- Front zip closure with adjustable Quick Release Nylon Buckles.
- 3 x Single Pistol Mag Pouches.
- 1 x Radio/Compass pouch.
- Cross draw holster with adjustable side release buckle with built-in easy access mag pouch.
- 2 x Single M4 / 5.56 Mag Pouches.
- 1 x Utility Pouch 2 Internal Pouches for admin.
- Built on to a strong breathable mesh body for ventilation.
- Side molle loops for additional pouches.
- 6 belt loops to stabilize combat belt.
- MOLLE Loops on back.
- Adjustable length (up to 6") and girth (up to 32")
- Shoulder D-rings for accessories
- High tensile strength PP webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread).
- High grade closed cell foam padding material for superior shock protection.
- Internal seams taped and finished.
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength.